Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Stefan Slapeta (stefan_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-03 02:46:16

Rene Rivera wrote:

> PS. Try running the "build.bat intel-win32" by yourself and see if you
> get more information.

ok ... it simply does not work due to unresolved externals. I'll
investigate that later and use msvc in between.

However: intel-win does not work for v2 at all. I don't know who had the
  strange idea to feed the compiler with undocumented front end options
but these let it crash wherever possible:

-Qoption,cpp,--const_string_literals
-Qoption,cpp,--new_for_init
-Qoption,cpp,--no_implicit_typename
-Qoption,cpp,--no_friend_injection
-Qoption,cpp,--no_microsoft_bugs

When I remove them (manually), it works. I didn't remove
-Qoption,c,--arg_dep_lookup as this has always been specified in boost
(although nobody could ever explain me so far the reason for that...).

What now?

Stefan

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com