Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-13 17:46:24

"Robert Ramey" <ramey_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Speaking for myself. The patches you've submitted for the
> serialization library seem to be targeted to making borland work
> without affection anything else. Since I can't even test these new
> borland compilers, I'm 100% dependent upon your judgement in any case
> so we just as well can cut out the middle man (me in this case).

Exactly. When I find fixes like this, whose effect I can confidently
isolate (in this case, to one compiler version), I'll post them in a
batch to the list, warn everyone that unless there are objections in a
few days I'll apply them, wait a few days for any complaints, and
check them in.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting