Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Joaquin M Lopez Munoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-17 06:13:46

Stefan Slapeta <stefan <at> slapeta.com> writes:

> Joaquín Mª López Muñoz wrote:
> >
> > I'd be grateful if someone (Stefan?) could manually inspect this and,
> > maybe, locate the point of the program where the crash/failure/exception
> >

> I'll do my best, after some other more general problems have been solved.
>
> Stefan

Hello Stefan, do you think you'll be able to look into this
anytime soon? FWIW, my hunch is that this is a V2-switch artifact,
since your own tests on the trunk with BBv1 work just fine. The
v1 Jamfile for multi_index included the following extra requirements
for the offending test:

std::locale-support toolset::require-boost-spirit-support

of which std::locale was, if I remember well, put just because
of CW. Could it be V2 toolset jam for CW is not taking care of
this? The associated Jamfile.v2 lacks any reference to
std::locale-support.

Thank you,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo