Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Bronek Kozicki (brok_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-26 08:56:59

Vladimir Prus <ghost_at_[hidden]> wrote:
> Bronek Kozicki wrote:
>
>> Bronek Kozicki wrote:
>>> the computer crashed (it did not happen for months), I started
>>> regression tests again.
>>
>> I think that my colleagues turned my computer off for Easter ... :/
>
> It looks like some results are online, but there's a number of white
> spots, supposedly caused by either interrupted run or out-of-space
> condition.

the error logged in bjam.log was something like "unable to write command
file" (I do not remember exactly and I deleted this bjam.log; there was
16GB free disk space)

> Can you re-run the tests when you're back to work?

I tried and I got BSOD (or actually Stop error NO_PAGES_AVAILABLE - with
1GB RAM and 20GB free HDD space). Before switching to v2, my office
computer did not have BSODs for long time - I do not remember any in
last year. My colleagues told me that they have seen BSOD few times
(while I was on vacation) before they decided to turn my machine off.
Apparently bjam v2 does not like my office computer.

I'm switching back to v1; I will try v2 again on another machine, but I
have to buy large HDD first and write the service to automatically close
those pesky error messages.

Could you pls. remove Bronek-office-v2 results ?

B.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com