Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-04-27 11:22:24

Joaquin M Lopez Munoz wrote:

>> I've modified V2 cw toolset to pass -runtime dmd, so it's necessary to
>> just re-run the tests.
>>

> Uh oh, I'm afraid the change causes every test for every
> library to fail with "EXIT STATUS: 128" (see for instance
> http://tinyurl.com/hs23w). Maybe the CW runtime DLL cannot
> be found anywhere in PATH?

Looks possible. I've just comitted a possible fix. Stefan, please verify
that your user-config.jam has something like:

  using cw : 9.4 : FULL_PATH_TO_COMPILER ;

or, alternatively:

  using cw : 9.4 : ...... : <root>INSTALLATION_ROOT_OF_CW ;

The installation root passed above should contain "Win32-x86
Support\Libraries" subdirectory.

It's a bit hard to remotely debug a toolset ;-)

- Volodya

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com