Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Joaquin M Lopez Munoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-10 03:03:00

Victor A. Wagner Jr. <vawjr <at> rudbek.com> writes:

> my audit file shows success accessing sourceforge at:
> 20060509T154719
> and
> 20060509T161549
>
> now it's timing out... we're never going to get regression tests run
> if we can't access the repository
> # Updating sources from CVS (2006-05-10T02:15:00Z)...
> # Executing CVS command "cvs
> -d:ssh:vawjr <at> cvs.sourceforge.net:/cvsroot/boost -z9 update -dPA -r
RC_1_34_0"
> FATAL ERROR: Network error: Connection timed out

I'm having the same problem, cvs.sf.net timeouts,
yesterday I did manage to connect occasionally, though
most of the time it didn't answer, today things are
going even worse.

Anyone knows what's going on? SF site satus page mentions
a CVS partial outage, but nothing so serious as this.

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com