Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: AlisdairM (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-05-16 18:22:50

Now that the majority of known BCB2006 patches are in, I would like to
update the explicit-failures-markup.xml document to acknowledge the
remaining failures.

Should I check with library maintainers before marking up the document?
Or simply update all libraries one hit?

Is it preferred to put comments directly in test-failure? Or use the
footnotes?

Other than validating the XML at one of the recommended sites, is there
anything else I should do before comitting changes back to the release
branch?

[I plan on marking up the release branch, rather than head, as Borland
is only actively tested on the release branch right now - is that the
right/wrong way round?]

--
AlisdairM

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com