Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafik.list_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-06 20:16:31

Bronek Kozicki wrote:
> Rene Rivera wrote:
>> 2. It times clock duration not idle or unresponsive time.
>
> there is cure for this limitation - see attached .diff . It would be
> nice to see this working in bjam v2 :)
>

> PS. sorry for resurrecting old thread ...

And here I am resurrecting it again. I put in a slightly modified
version of your code in the mainline CVS. Two things:

1. It would have been nice to have the changes needed to the build scripts.

2. It doesn't work for most situations where bjam is killing the
sub-processes. Most of the time the programs being run don't put up a
dialog themselves, i.e. a window create from the process, but instead
it's an assert/debug dialog from the OS debug/jit deamon. So those
dialogs wont get closed.

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com