Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Sean Huang (huangsean_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-06-11 12:44:42

----- Original Message -----
From: "Rene Rivera" <grafik.list_at_[hidden]>
Newsgroups: gmane.comp.lib.boost.testing
Sent: Sunday, June 11, 2006 11:10 AM
Subject: Re: [RC_1_34_0] Regression testing for Windows XPx64 Edition

> Sean Huang wrote:
>> "Thomas Witt" <witt_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
>>>
>>> We cannot use the same toolset name. Ideas anybody?
>>>
>> Guess my questions were too simple so experts here do not even bother to
>> answer. :-)
>
> Hm, you don't consider this
> <http://lists.boost.org/boost-testing/2006/06/3058.php> an answer?

Rene,
I'm sorry if I sounded like I ignored your message. I probably wasn't being
very clear. I had a few questions and also had tried what you suggested (may
I say that it is at least very vague) before my original post but it did not
work. I searched boost lists while I was setting up my system and this post
from Vladimir dated back in March actually has more detailed instructions:
http://lists.boost.org/boost-testing/2006/03/2771.php
Unfortunately, it did not work out-of-box for cross-compile and native
64-bit compiler. To be honest, it was very frustrating for a total bjam
stranger to fight through all those jam files.

We have benefited from boost tremendously and I want to thank all of you
guys for the great job.

Best regards,
Sean

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com