Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Jeff Garland (jeff_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-01 12:38:20

Bronek Kozicki wrote:
> Is it possible that these tests depend on user locale settings? I have
> less-than-standard settings on my laptop and these tests seem to fail on both
> mingw versions 3.4.2 and 3.4.5 . And they pass on my office computer, almost
> identical setup.

I don't think so. It looks like the failing test is one that sets the
'classic' locale explicitly:

FAIL :: default classic date
default classic date output: 10/13/4

The reason it's failing is that this output should be 10/13/04. Honestly,
this failure isn't much to lose sleep over. The 'classic' locale output is so
terrible and non-portable that no-one should use it anyway. Looks like all
the failures in this set of test cases comes down to this issue.

Jeff

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com