Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-13 11:58:09

"Sean Huang" <huangsean_at_[hidden]> writes:

> [...]

You don't have to know much about bjam; you only need to know how VC++
works. Just go to

  libs/python/test,

run

  bjam -n -a msvc-8.0 exec

and the output will contain all the commands that would be issued to
build and run the test. You can then look at each one to see if it
makes sense.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting