Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Joaquin M Lopez Munoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-17 17:15:04

Bronek Kozicki <brok <at> rubikon.pl> writes:

> Joaquín Mª López Muñoz <joaquin <at> tid.es> wrote:
> > I'd be extremely grateful if this could be given a little
> > investigation,
>
> I can spend some time investigating the issue only if I
> (temporary) disable regression tests run under "Bronek-office"
> (most of these tests already migrated to Bronek*-v2 ).

I think temporarily disabling Bronek-office will do little
harm, as the toolsets other than comeau (msvc and
mingw 3.4.2) are already covered elsewhere.

> It would also help if there is working
> como toolset for bjam v2, but I understand that some help
> from my side is required.

Hopefull Volodya, who I understand is B.Bv2 guru, will be
reading this post.

> B.

Thanks again for resuming dealing with this annoying
problem,

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com