Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-28 10:03:39

Vladimir Prus <ghost_at_[hidden]> writes:

>> > Yes, but we never had Boost.Python (or much of Boost at all) working
>> > with Sun before. They've improved the compiler a lot and the error
>> > messages correspond to that kind of problem.
>>
>> So do we have <sysinclude> capability in v2 yet, and is somebody going
>> to apply it to the SunPro toolset? I'm getting tired of seeing
>> everything failing for Python with Sun-5.8 when it's quite possible it
>> all could work!
>
> Are you talking about OSL-V4? Did you see the below message from Doug?
>
>> On Jul 12, 2006, at 7:15 PM, David Abrahams wrote:
>> > 2. There are no python headers installed in
>> > /usr/local/include/python2.3, indicating a likely tester
>> > configuration error.
>>
>> Oops, there are no Python headers on this system. I've turned off
>> running Python tests for now.

Sorry, I did see it, but I forgot. Would it be sensible then to
delete the outdated sun-5.8 results?

(actually I'd much prefer if someone could just install Python
there -- it will be a little while before I can have SunOS up and
running here)

But I'd still like to know if we have <sysinclude> capability in v2.
Some other reports I saw indicated that it might be needed for SunOS.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com