Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Robert Ramey (ramey_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-07-29 10:53:35

I was building stlport with /Zwchar_t - (wchar intrinsic type) even though
I added <native_wchar_t>on to the jamfile I couldn't get it to build.

So I rebuild STLPort with all defaults and now I'm getting:

LINK : fatal error LNK1104: cannot open file 'stlport_vc7_stldebug.lib'
     "link" /nologo /DEBUG /subsystem:console
/out:"c:\BoostHead\bin\boost\libs\serialization\test\test_array_binary_archive.test\vc-7_1-stlport\debug\threading-multi\test_array_binary_archive.exe"
/LIBPATH:"c:\BoostHead\bin\boost\libs\serialization\build\libboost_serialization.lib\vc-7_1-stlport\debug\threading-multi"
/LIBPATH:"c:/\STLport-5.0\lib" /LIBPATH:"c:/\STLport-5.0\bin"
@"c:\BoostHead\bin\boost\libs\serialization\test\test_array_binary_archive.test\vc-7_1-stlport\debug\threading-multi\test_array_binary_archive.CMD"

It seems that the toolset is conjuring up a library name which
doesn't exist in my STLPort-5.0/lib directory. I'm happy to recieve
ideas from anyone with experience on this.

Robert Ramey

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com