Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Markus Schöpflin (markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-16 04:27:53

Sean Huang wrote:

> ----- Original Message ----- From: "David Abrahams"
> <dave_at_[hidden]> To: <boost-testing_at_[hidden]> Cc:
> <boost-build_at_[hidden]>; <boost-testing_at_[hidden]> Sent:
> Tuesday, August 15, 2006 7:30 PM Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Huang/x64
> - Response files prevent debugging

> I just noticed that for toolset intel 9.1 (with MSVC8), the directory
> structure is:
> F:\BoostRegressions\RC_1_34_0\all\results\boost\bin.v2\libs\python\test\select_from_python_test.test\intel-vc8-win-9.1\debug\find-library-python2.4
>

> I'm puzzled by the "find-library-python2.4" part. Is it intentional or
> another bug?

To quote from Volodya's mail on the build ML:

> I'll be on vacation starting tomorrow, and going back online on Aug 20,
> There are some issues reported which are related specifically to V2:
> - Python tests might be broken with Intel
>
> I'd expect to fix those issue in a couple of days, but only after I'm back.

So I guess he's aware of the failure and it will be fixed once he returns.
A simple grep through the bb.v2 sources shows that find-library is no
feature that bb.v2 knows about. It should probably read find-shared-library
or find-static-library, depending on the exact circumstances.

Markus

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com