Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Bronek Kozicki (brok_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-27 18:42:04

Is there any interest in fixing failures reported in regression tests that I
run (Bronek* ) ? There are some failures in all tests, and I think that some
of toolsets are actually supported, eg. gcc-3.4.2_mingw , msvc- 7.0 etc.
Also, is there any interest in stlport5 tests? I cannot run these tests
indefinitely, in about 3 weeks the computer will be needed for other purposes.
If any of reported failures are about to be fixed, better start soon.

I could "shuffle" tests a little bit to run these that are could be fixed more
often. I can also slightly rename toolsets if that helps. But please, do not
let me see wast amout of CPU cycles and disk space apparently wasted running
tests that nobody looks at.

B.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com