Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Sean Huang (huangsean_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-08-31 12:47:56

----- Original Message -----
From: "David Abrahams" <dave_at_[hidden]>
To: <boost-testing_at_[hidden]>
Sent: Wednesday, August 30, 2006 10:23 PM
Subject: Re: [Boost-testing] Huang-WinXP-x64 - python - exec / msvc-8.0

> I don't care whether you change the toolset name, although it sounds
> like a good idea. What I care about is getting the red rectangle out
> of my regression results!

OK. I got the the 32-bit version from python.org and removed the ActiveState
python from the path. Now the test is split into two, one for 32bit on 64
and another for native 64bit. The 32-bit results have showed up on the
regression report (Huang-WinXP-x64_32) and the link issue has been resolved.
The 64-bit results take longer (more configuration combinations) and should
show up in the next few hours (the results have been uploaded to the server
at 9AM EST this morning).
Just a quick question, is there any way that I can specify python
configuration (in this case, 32bit and 64bit) when running the regression?
What I did is using two user-config.jams, one for 32-bit version and another
64-bit. I'm curious to know if it is possible to put both of them in user or
site-config.jam and use command line switch to pick which one to use.

Thanks,

Sean

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com