Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Misha Bergal (mbergal_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-14 20:17:35

David Abrahams <dave <at> boost-consulting.com> writes:

> I checked in fixes for libs/parameter/test/maybe.cpp on 2006/09/13 03:15:16
> Yet the test results for vc-6.5 generated almost 7 hours later, at
> 2006-09-13 10:00:15, don't reflect the changes.

http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-RC_1_34_0/developer/output/metacomm-bin-boost-libs-parameter-test-maybe-test-vc-6_5-debug-threading-multi_release.html

Looks OK now.

The problem is that metacomm cycle now takes much more more than usual. It seems
that Digital Mars compiler hangs compiling certain tests, increasing the cycle
time to up to 12 hours. Until I localize the problem, expect about 15 hours for
metacomm results to propagate to report.

--
Misha Bergal
MetaCommunications Engineering

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com