Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Markus Schöpflin (markus.schoepflin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-09-21 03:48:57

David Abrahams wrote:

> The ones from Sep 15 are woefully outdated; they're still showing
> errors that I've long since fixed and would like to see dropped from
> the regression report. Surely, by that logic, Bronek[2-6]-v2.zip and
> COMSOFT.zip must be intolerably old... and "RSI Droid2K V2.zip" is
> from July 28!!

My regression tests (COMSOFT) are running fine, but it fails to upload the
results to the FTP server since the noted date. I have no idea what is
causing this, because it works when I'm doing it manually.

> Is anyone using these results? Have the respective testers stopped
> testing? Are their platforms/compilers going to be supported for the
> release?

I think that you're a bit impatient in saying that these results are
woefully outdated. It's not even a week since the last update. It takes
more than two day for a full clean regression run to complete. And yes, I
hope that Tru64 will still be a supported platform after the next release.

And I think it's a bit unfair to start complaining _now_, because these
regression tests (including HP TestDrive) have been running continuously
since the RC branch was created, mostly without any problems.

And it would be very kind of you to not simply remove the regression tests
I'm running without asking first.

Thankyouverymuch,
Markus

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com