Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Rene Rivera (grafikrobot_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-06 14:06:02

Joaquin M Lopez Munoz wrote:
> Rene Rivera <grafikrobot <at> gmail.com> writes:
>
>> WARNING:
>>
>> In the 1.34.0 branch, I just removed all the BBv1 build files (Jamfile-s
>> and tools/build/v1). If this causes problems, there is no going back.
>> Please switch to BBv2 ASAP.
>
> Question to the release manager: is it OK to provide Jamfile.v2's
> in RC_1_34_0 substituting for those Jamfile's just erased? As it
> happens, only the testing Jamfile's have been sistematically
> provided a v2 replacement, so now my lib has folders "perf" and
> "example" without either Jamfile nor Jamfile.v2.

No need to bug the release manager... Yes you should fill in removed
Jamfile-s with a corresponding Jamfile.v2 as long as you want users, or
yourself, to build at those locations. Also possible is adding to one of
the existing Jamfile.v2.

If you need help in making any of those changes we'll gladly help, with
a likely high priority since we want 1.34 released soon :-)

--
-- Grafik - Don't Assume Anything

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com