Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-14 12:51:23

Rene Rivera wrote:
> Martin Wille wrote:
>> John Maddock wrote:
>>> Oh my what a lot of regressions we have today :-)
>>>
>>> Looks like the test machine is out of disk space?
>>>
>>> Just a quick heads-up,
>> thanks.
>>

>> looks like 500MB free space on /tmp is insufficient now :(
>
> It might be it's filled with old stuff. What is getting put in /tmp ?

Intermediate files from the compiler. icc has the bad habit of
occasionally leaving temporary files behind.

BTW, Boost.Serialization tests still leave a lot of temporaries, too.
(these files are empty, so they don't contribute to the out-of-space
problem, but access to /tmp will get slowed down).

I removed some other stuff and have 1.2G free now, so things should be
working more smoothly now.

The current state of the test results could be taken as an indication
about how resource hungry some tests are.

Regards,

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com