Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Victor A. Wagner Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-17 22:13:42

For some reason, I keep getting brand new .py files every time I update:
C:\Projects\boost\libs\python\test>cvs update wrapper_held_type.py
cvs update: warning: wrapper_held_type.py was lost
U wrapper_held_type.py

that's just an example. Sometime during the test run that file will
be deleted (even if I make it read-only during the tests)
that I check out 20+ files every time I do an update causes me to run
the regression tests even though nothing has actually changed.

IF wrapper_held_type.py IS a derived file (It doesn't look like one)
then it shouldn't be in CVS
IF wraaper_held_type.py is NOT a derived (or temp file) then maybe
someone needs to find out why RmTemps seems to get rid of it.

Victor A. Wagner Jr. http://rudbek.com
               "There oughta be a law"

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com