Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Nicola Musatti (Nicola.Musatti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-21 09:00:52

AlisdairM <alisdair.meredith <at> uk.renaultf1.com> writes:

> AlisdairM wrote:
>
> > Thanks - looking much more useful now.
> > I'll probably know better in an hour or so when this run should be
> > finished <g>
>
> OK, the tests seem to have run but the compiler status program is not
> generating a table. Could be my current version is out of date - still
> investigating.

Maybe by this time you found out for yourself, but I just discovered that,
unless they were broken in the last three or four days, process_jam_log and
compiler_status still work. You need the latest versions, which are from 2-3
months ago, and then add "--v2" to their command lines. I just used the
following batch file (derived from Beman's original documentation):

bjam -a --v2 --dump-tests %1 >bjam.log 2>&1
process_jam_log --v2 <bjam.log
compiler_status --v2 %BOOST_ROOT% cs-win32.html
compiler_status --v2 --ignore-pass --no-warn %BOOST_ROOT% cs-win32-fail.html
cs-win32-links.html
compiler_status --v2 --ignore-pass %BOOST_ROOT% cs-win32-warn-or-fail.html
cs-win32-links.html
compiler_status --v2 %BOOST_ROOT% cs-win32-full.html cs-win32-links.html

Cheers,
Nicola Musatti

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com