Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Anthony Williams (anthony_w.geo_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-11-23 09:48:12

Vladimir Prus <ghost_at_[hidden]> writes:

> Rene Rivera wrote:
>
>> Anthony Williams wrote:
>>>, is there any way to
>>> make them always build the release variant?
>>
>> I don't think so.
>
> Since user-config.jam is a project, you can add project requirements to it,
> that say that for a given toolset, release variant should be used.
> It's a bit scary though, so let's get everything else working first.

I now have working msvc-7.1~release, msvc-8.0express~release,
gcc-3.4.0~release and borland-5.8.2~release toolsets, which are equivalent to
the same-named toolsets without the ~release suffix.

So, let's go for it: how can I make the ~release toolsets always build the
release variant?

Thanks,

Anthony

--