Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Gennadiy Rozental (gennadiy.rozental_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-12 12:29:31

"Roland Schwarz" <roland.schwarz_at_[hidden]> wrote in message
> Gennadiy Rozental wrote:
>> Did you try to startthe test manually and supply arguments above?
>
> If you mean the executable: no. There is no executable (astoniglishy).

Use --preserve-test-targets (or whatever proper argument for the bjam
version 2)
to keep test executable even if it passed the test.

>> How did you setup the log level?
>
> in the BOST_ROOT/libs/thread/test I did:
> bjam --v2 toolset=gcc-3.4 --log-level=warning

No. This is bjam invokation. You need to somehow supply
the --log-level=warning to the test invocation. In Jamfile there is rule
invokation with ':' separated arguments. One of the section is test
arguments. Check Boost.Build docs.

>> Where exactly you want something to show up?
>>

> Here:
> http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-RC_1_34_0/developer/thread_release.html

Try first to make sure something appear when you run test manually. Second
when you run bjam manually. As for the above report table, you better ask
guys who manage it what needs to be done for the test to be marked
appropriately.

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com