Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Victor A. Wagner Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-15 00:13:18

Ok, pulled the logs of my website and I have NO explanation for the
errirs in the regression.log there.
it MAY be that some previous incantation of the build was running....
My system has been rebooted since then (installed some new software)
I'll try to keep my eye on it closer.
As for the tests not running I have no clue at all
I'm manually deleting ALL of the .xml files in my results directory