Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2006-12-18 03:04:59

Thomas Witt wrote:
> This is the status of the 1.34.0 release as I see it. I'll update it
> on a roughly weekly basis. The main purpose of this is to make people
> aware of outstanding issues and maybe motivate some volunteers.

Sorry to be that late, but I found an error in Boost.Thread related to
QNX. Unfortunately I did not notice it until now, since it was marked
expected failure. However I cannot see how this error would not affect
users of the library.

I am currently trying to debug via regression runs, which is very
tedious. It would be very helpful if someone with this compiler could
look into the issue, or provide me access by a shell account.

Roland

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com