Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-15 14:56:14

I know this might not be the ideal time to bring this up, but since the
last message I found about this topic dates back to 2005,

http://article.gmane.org/gmane.comp.lib.boost.devel/122108/match=buildbot

I'd like to ask, if this still is under consideration (perhaps for 1.35?).

As I have already expressed in another post I have the feeling the
regressions currently don't give a perfect picture about sanity of the
boost lib. I might be wrong however.

I doubt that the regression.py really is very failsafe, and does not
need much operator intervention. I never found out how the annoying
message boxes, that hold the test are supposed to be handled. Can anyone
explain please?

 From a short browsing through the docs of buildbot I have seen, that at
least there is a timeout with promise to kill the session if nothing
received for timeout-period.

Interestingly boost already is listed in the reference pages as a user
of buildbot:

http://buildbot.sourceforge.net/

Roland

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com