Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-16 16:35:52

According to:

http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-RC_1_34_0/developer/python.html

builtin_converters test fails on HP-UX/aCC6, but if you follow the link, you see
the message below suggesting a problem with test tools.

I don't recall seeing this message before and if you look at the test output
below, it shows that the test actually passes.

I just started a new test run and if the problem persists, I can upload bjam.log
file tomorrow, if necessary.

Thanks,
  Boris

Test output: HP-UX aCC6 V2 - python - builtin_converters / acc
Report Time: Tue, 16 Jan 2007 09:55:16 +0000

Notes
[Reporting Tools Internal Error] This test case's XML is missing one or more log
entries of the regression run's steps associated with the test case's type
("run_pyd"). Please contact reporting tools maintainers about this problem.

Run output [2007-01-16 04:35:10 UTC]:
running...
LONG_LONG supported, testing...
Done.