Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-18 02:10:02

David Abrahams writes:
> Aleksey Gurtovoy <agurtovoy_at_[hidden]> writes:
>
> > Could you upload your "results/bjam.log" to our FTP so we could take a
> > closer look at this one?
>
> Done:
> ftp://fx.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/BoostConsulting.bjam.log

Thanks! I wish to say it helped, but you are running in incremental
mode, and the output from the test case's compile step is not present
in logs subsequent to the one that corresponded to the first
succesfull compilation.

Could you please do us one more favor and replace your copy of
regression.py with the one from
http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost/regression.py.gz, add
"--send-bjam-log" to your regressions' command line, and clear up test
case's binaries in
"Z:\results\boost\bin.v2\libs\algorithm\string\test\replace.test\"
before kicking in the next run?

TIA,

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy