Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-22 06:00:57

Nicola Musatti wrote:
> it looks like you need to configure your setup to use Spirit 1.6 for the Borland
> compiler. I'm not up to date about the best way to do this, as I use a custom
> Jamfile for serialization. I would say that you need to download it from the
> Spirit site, unpack it somewhere and add to your user-config file's Borland
> entry something like <cxxflags>-ID:/src/spirit/boost .

Hmm, do you mean I should not use the spirit version from the boost libs?

If so, I think this is the wrong way to go, since it would give
misleading regression reult pages.

 From the results I can see, that boost spirit obviously is not
available for borland-8.5.2 and msvc-6.5. Correct behaviour IMHO would
be for the date_time detecting this fact and behave accordingly, i.e.
giving a status result that says something alike: This test/feature
depends on spirit, which is not available for this toolset.

Opinions?

Roland

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com