Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-01-26 04:09:47

I've checked in the attached patches to regression.py. They:

1. Stop regression.py from using the --toolset option to bjam,
as it still causes problem. I've posted about this to boost-testing,
but got no reply, and it getting really awkward to ask testers
to manually grab "last known good" version of regression.py.

I've filed a Boost.Build ticket for the underlying problem:

        https://zigzag.cs.msu.su:7813/boost.build/ticket/119

Please don't put --toolset option to regression.py until that ticket
is closed and there's agreement the --toolset option is good.

2. Make regression.py send full bjam logs by default, so that
to reduce the need to talk to testers (and timezene-associated
delay) is something goes wrong. If you're pressed for bandwidth,
you can use --dont-send-bjam-logs option to suppress this.

- Volodya

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com