Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Nicola Musatti (Nicola.Musatti_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-01 11:50:08

Roland Schwarz <roland.schwarz <at> chello.at> writes:

> Nicola Musatti wrote:
>
> > I ran this test locally and it doesn't fail. I wonder if our setups differ in
> > something else than the product localization. Are you using the full BCB/BDS
> > product or Turbo C++? Which patches did you install, if any at all?
>
> I am using the free Turbo C++.

So am I.

> I didn't install any patches to Turbo.

Than the Hotfix Rollup might be the relevant difference: see
http://www.turboexplorer.com/mirror#rollup

Still, I'm not sure I would advise you to install it just to solve *one*
problem, given that I don't know how it affects all the other tests.

> Sorry for the compilers messages are in German language.
> If you can tell me how to turn them off, I'll do.

I don't think you can, but don't worry, if there's anything I can't understand,
I'll ask.

> The translation of the message during link step means: access violation,
> and I also get a pop up.

UI thought as much.

> Hmm, I am running on an English version of the operating system. Do you
> think this could be a problem?

No, I don't think so. I'll try and see if I manage to lay my hands on a machine
on which to try a different installation. I'll let you know.

Cheers,
Nicola

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com