Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Martin Wille (mw8329_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-02 02:53:58

Vladimir Prus wrote:
> Martin Wille wrote:
>
>> Hi,
>>
>> the subject says it all.
>>
>> getopt.GetoptError: option --dont-send-bjam-log not recognized
>
> Fixed now. Is the size of logs for 32-bit compiles so huge?

As I said, I have seen logs of 200MB or more. Even after compressing
them, their size would be inacceptable for an upload via ADSL,
especially when customers call me via VoIP.

BTW, the compress-and-upload part of the script seems to leave a trail
of compressed logfiles behind which one has to delete manually. (It was
that way, at least, until I patched my local copy not to prepare any
uploads).

Regards,

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com