Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Joaquin M Lopez Muñoz (joaquin_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-03 10:43:04

Roland Schwarz <roland.schwarz <at> chello.at> writes:

> Joaquin M Lopez Muñoz wrote:
> > * expected_results.xml marks "msvc-8.0" as an alias of "vc-8_0".
>
> Just out of curiosity:
>
> How is this file supposed to be edited?

I'm not sure I'm getting your question; you can edit it
manually, of course. Nevertheless, this is supposed to be
stable across releases, except for the ocassional tweaking
to include a toolset alias or to maybe, for instance, change
some testname when needed to get in sync with the CVS,
small stuff like that.

When a new release comes out, Alexey has in the past dumped
the results, but I don't know which tool he's using to
do that.

Does this answer your question in any way? :)

Joaquín M López Muñoz
Telefónica, Investigación y Desarrollo

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com