Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Misha Berga; (mbergal_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-05 12:51:20

David Abrahams wrote:
> Take a look at http://tinyurl.com/35x9p6
> (http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-RC_1_34_0/developer/output/BoostConsulting-boost-bin-v2-libs-algorithm-string-test-replace-test-msvc-8-0-m-rls-adrs-mdl-64-instr-set-optrn-thrd-mlt.html).
>
> It appears that the test succeeded but the reporting tools are saying
> that it failed (?)

David,

Could you send us whole bjam.log for your first run. In case you don't
have it, would it be too much to ask you to get the latest regression.py
   add --send-bjam-log to command line and rerun the full cycle (sorry)
again, this should upload your logs to our web site automatically.

This will allow us to extract the log lines, make a test case and see
what the problem is and hopefully quickly fix it.

--
Misha Bergal
MetaCommunications Engineering

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com