Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Vladimir Prus (ghost_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-06 12:35:22

FYI,
I noted that JustSoftwareSolutions-debug has quite a number
of serialization failures on borland, apparently due to Spirit version.

Since the same toolsets are present in speedsnail's output, are are
more up-to-date, I've removed JustSoftwareSolutions-debug so that
not to confuse overall results.

Anthony, if you'll want to re-run tests, would you please veryfy
that serialization tests are healthy before sending the results?
For example, you can build serialization tests manually, and then
clean "bin.v2" dir and then run regression.py.

Thanks,
Volodya

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com