Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: AlisdairM (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-14 15:40:02

Martin Wille wrote:

> I like it a lot. The view mode switches work for me (IMHO, a menu
> would be inferior).

Seconded - if they are not 100% obvious the very first time, they
quickly become so, and look much better on repeated visits.

I also really liked the look of the categories. For instance, I could
imagine splitting function tests into tr1 and legacy sections, typeof
into native and emulated, etc.

Looking forward to seeing what this looks like with some real data
behind it!

Ideas for the future would be some indication of warnings, and at the
summary level, and indication of which libraries are only green as some
fails are marked expected. That is probably more useful on the
user-view than the developer-view.

Overall, I am really impressed with this direction. Thanyou.

--
AlisdairM

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com