Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-16 17:47:10

I did not get any response to the attached mail and the four date_time
library tests in the attached mail have not been marked as expected
failures on HP-UX/aCC6 (toolset "acc").

Can it be done in the 1.34 timeframe, until this release is still open
for this kind of changes?

The reason marking the tests is important for HP is that we urge our
customers to look at Metacomm website and see for themselves
whether (and how well) the functionality they need is supported, based on
test results. For now, all the information about these tests the customers
get is: "This failure was present in the reference ("last-known-good")
release". This is good, but not good enough :-) These failures have been
investigated and understood and we want the customers to see this
information also.

Thanks,
  Boris