Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-23 06:17:32

Since the problem with python and gcc-cygwin-3.4.4 cannot be handled
with the current tools (at least I cannot see how it could be done),
I request if I just should mark the regression as expected to fail for
this case, (i.e. toolset=gcc-cygwin-3.4.4) and explain why it is failing.

I know that this is just a problem of how the testing is done, and has
nothing to do with a deficiency of the library.

I suggest a text like the following:

These tests are failing because the libraries being built are targeted
to use the cygwin.dll while the tests are run against a python
executable that depends on msvcrt.dll. This combination cannot be
expected to work.

Roland

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com