Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-23 23:43:44

David Abrahams <dave_at_[hidden]> writes:

> OK, my latest logs are up there. I have *no idea* why they are
> getting that old timestamp (2007-01-13-06-25-21) but that one was
> generated this morning.
>
> I honestly can't tell what's going on.

Here's my theory: this file takes a long time to compile (it does; I
checked it). I am running bjam with -l120 giving it 2 minutes for
each command, and this test is failing to complete within the time
limit... but the .obj it is supposed to create may be lying around
from an earlier regression run or something... in either case, I don't
think bjam is deleting it.

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting