Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: K. Noel Belcourt (kbelco_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-02-24 15:24:22

Hi Erik,

Oops, I missed this the first time around.

On Feb 24, 2007, at 10:45 AM, Eric Niebler wrote:

> Resending ...
>
> Eric Niebler wrote:
>> Douglas Gregor wrote:
>>> Boost Regression test failures
>>> Report time: 2007-02-22T05:41:47Z
>>>
>>> This report lists all regression test failures on release platforms.
>>>
>>> Detailed report:
>>> http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-RC_1_34_0/
>>> developer/issues.html
>>>
>>> 116 failures in 12 libraries
>>> date_time (2)
>>> foreach (1)
>>

>> There are two testers running with intel-linux-9.0. The foreach tests
>> pass on one, and fail on the other. How is that possible? If these
>> are
>> different compilers, their toolsets should have different names.
>> As it
>> is, I don't even know how to mark up this failure.

This is strange. Sandia's Intel compilers have more recent patches
and I'm wondering if maybe these are causing the problems.

>> Any guidance is appreciated.

I think we should ignore these results and I should stop running the
regression tests. Then we can worry about fixing them in the head
after the branch. Is this reasonable?

-- Noel

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com