Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-14 19:04:33

Two python library tests fail to compile on HP-UX because of the bug
in Rogue Wave library Version 2.2. The tests are:

 . map_indexing_suite
 . vector_indexing_suite

Attached reproducer: compiles cleanly with RW V2.0 (Tru64 and AlphaVMS),
RW V3.0 (iVMS), Dinkumware, STLport and Gnu libstdc++. Fails to compile
with RW V2.2. We'll look at fixing RW library (I think I know how to
fix it), but the fix will be available only with the next compiler
release.

Would the author of python library agree to make these tests expected
failures on HP-UX? If so, will there be a chance to do it for 1.34?

Thanks,
  Boris

x.cpp
-----