Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-16 18:48:36

on Fri Mar 16 2007, Martin Wille <mw8329-AT-yahoo.com.au> wrote:

>> So how are we going to get #119 resolved? Martin, can you manually
>> produce the bjam command line that would trigger the issue?
>
> What would the --toolset part exactly look like?
>
> --toolset=gcc-1,gcc-2 or --toolset="gcc-1 gcc-2"? I've seen too many
> flavours of commas, spaces and whatnot in use on the bjam commandline to
> remember how this one works.

According to

the code generating the command was

  "--toolset=%s"' % string.join( string.split( toolsets, ',' ), ' ' )

which could explain why things weren't working as expected. It seems
to be passing

      "--toolset=gcc-1 gcc-2"

while my code expects comma-separated toolsets.

Anyway, please use the comma-separated syntax and see if it works.

Thanks

--
Dave Abrahams
Boost Consulting