Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: David Abrahams (dave_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-03-27 13:57:29

on Mon Mar 26 2007, David Abrahams <dave-AT-boost-consulting.com> wrote:

> on Sun Mar 25 2007, David Abrahams <dave-AT-boost-consulting.com> wrote:
>
>>> PS. Looking at the v2 python.jam, I see that the rt library is added
>>> via an "extra-libs-conditional" directive. This doesn't appear in the
>>> link line for this test however.
>>
>> I had been waiting for these results to update, which is why I wasn't
>> alarmed about this before. Eventually I just checked in a trivial
>> change to boost/python/detail/config.hpp so that incremental testers
>> would be forced to update. Now I'm concerned. :(
>
> With any luck this should now be fixed.

Caleb,

I'm still seeing what looks like old results in the table (from
several hours before I posted this announcement). Yesterday I checked
in a change to a common Boost.Python #include file so the tests would
be re-run, but could you please confirm that we'll see new results for
the Boost.Python tests?

Thanks,

--
Dave Abrahams