Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: AlisdairM (alisdair.meredith_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-05 03:01:56

Aleksey Gurtovoy wrote:

> Doug Gregor writes:
> > It looks like still we're missing information about how the various
> > tests failed, e.g.,
> >
> > http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-HEAD/developer
> > / output/OSL-V5-boost-bin-v2-libs-algorithm-string-test-conv-test-
> > gcc-4-3-0_c++0x-debug.html
> >
> > is missing.
>
> Hmm, where does the above link come from? When I follow "OSL5/conv"
> fail link on
> http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-HEAD/developer/a
> lgorithm-string.html, I get directed to this page:
>
> http://engineering.meta-comm.com/boost-regression/CVS-HEAD/developer/
> output/OSL5-boost-bin-v2-libs-algorithm-string-test-conv-test-gcc-4-3-
> 0_c++0x-debug.html
>
> which works for me. Am I missing something obvious?

Yes - that it is working now ;?)

The first update after head came back online did not support tracing
into the failing test cases. As each runner updates, these links start
working again. You can verify by looking at some stale results such as
Sandia on Darwin.

Given the updates are working correctly, I don't think this one is too
urgent (knowing you are somewhat busy right now)

--
AlisdairM

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com