Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Victor A. Wagner Jr. (vawjr_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-18 21:02:51

At 04:06 2007-04-02, Roland Schwarz wrote:
>David Abrahams wrote:
> > on Wed Mar 28 2007, Thomas Witt <witt-AT-acm.org> wrote:
> >> To clarify I am talking about results for tests that no longer
> >> exist.
> >
> > Do you think they're still in the table because of incremental
> > testing? Martin tests incrementally but he doesn't have them AFAIK.
>
>It would be nice, if we had kind of "auto-fade-out" for test results,
>that are too old, similar to what was proposed sometimes for entire
>tests uploads.

I believe I suggested the aging fade-out, and it's implemented...on
the column headers (I'd envisioned fading the cells, but didn't
specify). At least we can see somewhat at a glance which results are
old. fading the rows could be useful, but the summary page
encompasses sometimes many tests only a few of which may have become
outdated. it _would_ certainly be an alert that something needs to be done.