Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Roland Schwarz (roland.schwarz_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-04-23 12:05:32

Rene Rivera wrote:
> AFAICT this must be a problem in the test machine itself (or some very
> obscure bug in bjam). The log for that test shows:
> Trying that test out with the closest compiler I have, mingw-3.4.5, it
> passes without problem in a short amount of time. Meaning that it is
> unlikely that the test is hitting the 10 minute timeout Roland runs bjam
> with.

As you can see from the tables, on the very same machine, even in the
same run the mingw-3.4.5 is passing on my machine too.

I remember, that this test was successfully passing once ago, and then
suddenly started to fail. Perhaps we just could go back in history
and look which changes might have caused this?

Roland

Boost-testing list run by mbergal at meta-comm.com