Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Boris Gubenko (Boris.Gubenko_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-06 14:00:44

K. Noel Belcourt wrote:
> [...] have you any idea why
> regression.py can't find this module?

No clue. On the platforms I'm using -- HP-UX and Tru64 -- it just
works: no special environmental variables, no changes to regression.py.

Btw, I'm using Python 2.4.3 on both. It also works with Python 2.5.
May be, upgrading to at least 2.4.3 will solve the problem?

Sorry, that's about all the help I can offer
  Boris