Boost logo

Boost Testing :

From: Aleksey Gurtovoy (agurtovoy_at_[hidden])
Date: 2007-06-22 07:44:02

Hi Noel,

> I've been running Boost regression tests on the Sun and have
> confirmed they logs are getting uploaded to fx.meta-com.com ftp
> site. The rest of the Sandia results are getting published okay, but
> not the Sun results even though they are clearly up on the Metacomm
> ftp site.

Looking at the report generation log reveals this entry:

# Writing "D:\Users\lesha\trunk.scripts_boost_regression\results\incoming\CVS-HEAD\processed\merged\Sandia-sun.xml" into the resulting XML...
# Skipping "D:\Users\lesha\trunk.scripts_boost_regression\results\incoming\CVS-HEAD\processed\merged\Sandia-sun.xml"
due to errors ('ascii' codec can't encode character u'\xf3' in position 13: ordinal not in range(128))

which explains the absence of the results on the web. I'll be looking
further into tonight.

Thanks for the heads up,

--
Aleksey Gurtovoy